Monday, October 13, 2014

First Post

(Picture taken by me.)

What's going on guys! My name is Kevin, but most of my friends call me Chelo! Now I know what you're thinking, "Ah crap here's Chelo again writing up another blog that I really don't care about.." yeah yeah I know. However this time I promise it's much different and alot more interesting. This summer I had the opportunity and privilege to go on a life changing roadtrip to none other than the Bonnaroo Music and Art's Festival in good ol' Tennessee! This blog will not only talk about my experiences down south at the festival but also serve as a guide book to those who may contemplate on going to Bonnaroo someday in the future! With a variety of tips, suggestions, do's and dont's, musts and a collection of personal stories. This blog will give you everything you need to know before you set on your adventure to Tennessee! Until then,as the traditional Bonnaroo saying goes, RADIATE POSITIVITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment